Wednesday, December 24, 2014

All About The Artist - Part 335

- "I'd stay away from all of those "Unpleasant Emotions"....
Knowing that I've done my part and in every good, right  and fair way possible..., even if it is hard...
I trust my: - Intuitive..., - felt good..., - felt right..., united.., combined.. and agreed on what is so much more important...!...,
As it meant to be and to act at that particular moment of time -within my conscious intuitive senses...,
With the kind of feelings that I have felt and have been field with... in the energy waters...
Of those particular waives of emotions that I've grown to hear preached by all those that led me to grow apart from my kind...
In the world - full of those "judgemental strangers" and - in massive proportions...
I've been through it all - all twelve lives before...
I've been "Up" and "Down".., I've lived with "Nothing" and "Plenty".., "Fed and Hungry".., "Pleased and In Pain"..., "Rich and Poor"...,
And after each "Winning Point" - I did wear those tentious "CROWN's"...,
But - the questions like: - What Is It All About? - Why? and - What is it all for?
Come to me... at so many points..., never leaving my thoughtful mindly grounds -
Sensing..., feeling..., hearing..., smelling..., touching..., seeing... and observing... down to "the lupe" type of analyzing -
As the facts of living and learning..., meeting and accepting..., crossing and inviting..., sharing and enjoying...
All that I am aware of..., know.., feel and see...
And who among "them", that are so proud and sure of themselves, would believe me?
I am aware of My "Play Times" and "Benches"...
I've rolled through the crowds - being quiet and loud..., performing the stadium stages...
And I've learned many things and even more - of what is the most important among so many that are lured to "The Draw..." ....,
But it is not as important as - THE UNITY OF ALL THE THINGS AND BEINGS..."
Pavel Palev Volykhine

No comments:

Post a Comment